A corporate culture built on transparency and customer experience provided through a platform of diversified services
A fully committed team and a wide range of portfolio administration and financial management services available to our clients.
Considerable technical resources to ensure reliable data processing and portfolio monitoring.
- Securitisation of flows and commitments received (integrating data into a “golden standard” IT tool)
- Daily management of cash flows and automatic integration into client tools/li>
- Managing relations with fund managers
- Risk analysis and monitoring (diversification, concentration, currency, etc.)
- Breakdown and classification
- Cash & securities reconciliation
A comprehensive and robust reporting process.
- Report and management account
- Solvency II (Ampere matrix)
- MiFID (ex-ante and ex-post fees)
- ESG assessment and reports (Article 173, carbon footprint, monitoring of controversies, etc.)
SWEN CP drives its development by forming close relationships and aligning its interests with those of its clients in its capacity as a long-term financial partner; it is thus able to create a genuine working relationship based on trust.
- Investment advice
- Third-party management (mandates & dedicated funds)
- Collective management
- Special research (market, benchmarking, sectors, prices, etc.)
- Tailored reports
- Digital safe
- Investor meetings, visits of industrial sites, thematic conferences, climate change issues
- Fluid communication and deadlines always met
- Synergies between the different stakeholders allowing for productive interaction