1. General information
In accordance with Article 6 III-1 of French Law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on trust in the digital economy, we inform you that:
- this website is the property of SWEN CAPITAL PARTNERS, hereinafter “SWEN CP”, a société anonyme with capital of 16,143,920 euros, entered into the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 803 812 593, with its head offices at 20-22, rue Vernier, 75017 Paris (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: +33 (0)1 40 68 60 74 ;
- SWEN CP is an investment management firm certified by the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers) (AMF, 17 Place de la Bourse, 75002 Paris, France, www.amf-france.org) under number GP-14000047 ;
- the website director is Mr Jérôme Delmas in his capacity as managing director ;
- Ofi Invest Asset Management handles direct and permanent archiving ;
- the webmaster is Pierre-Olivier Frainais ;
- the website was produced by Ofi Invest Asset Management ;
- photo credits
- Pascal Otlinghaus, Meero: internal photos SWEN
- John Schnobrich on Unsplash: home page > Hands
- Adrian on Unsplash: home page > Sunset
- ©Shutterstock.com: home page > Top view of office workers' hands during a meeting
- ©Shutterstock.com: who we are > Group of people facing a sunset/Book cracked soil and green meadow/Businessman working on reporting documents/Transport network concept
- Heather Morse on Unsplash: our values > Authenticity
- Josh Calabrese on Unsplash: our values > Excellence
- Tai's Captures on Unsplash: our values > Boldness
- Michael Henry on Unsplash: our values > Perseverance
- Maheima Kapur on Unsplash: our values > Doing good
- Jonas Von Werne on Unsplash: ESG > Sunset
- ©Shutterstock.com: services > Silhouette of hikers climbing a cliff
- ©Shutterstock.com: Multi-strategy investments > Office workers walking to their place of work
- ©Shutterstock.com: directs investments > Two people walking on farmland with a drone flying over them at sunset
- Ofi Invest Asset Management
Users represent and warrant that they have read these conditions for use and pledge to comply with them.
Users of the www.swen-cp.fr website represent and warrant that they possess the skills and resources required to access and use this website.
Website users represent and warrant that they have ensured that the computer configuration they are using contains no viruses and that it is in perfect operating condition.
3. Notification regarding informations
The website operator shall do its utmost to offer users information and/or tools that are available and verified, but may not be held liable for any errors, lack of availability of information, and/or the presence of viruses on its website. Information from the website operator is provided solely as an indication and does not release users from the obligation of an additional and personalised verification of such information. The website operator offers no guarantee as to the accuracy, exhaustiveness, or timeliness of information disseminated on its website. Accordingly, users represent and warrant that they are using such information under their exclusive responsibility.
4. General notification on products and services
Information on the products and/or services presented on the website is intended solely for persons residing in France.
Information on SWEN CP’s website does not constitute an offer of products or services or any solicitation whatsoever to buy or sell securities or other investment management products. Such information is provided only as an indicator and has no contractual value.
Any person wishing to make additional requests, particularly on the risks and characteristics of products and/or services, may request such information and are urged to contact the investment management firm au +33 (0)1 40 68 60 74.
The products presented on SWEN CP’s website may be marketed in accordance with contractual terms and conditions, applicable regulations and prices in effect at the time of their subscription. In any case, the products and/or services may not be provided to any persons if such is forbidden by the laws of their home country or any other country relating to them. It is up to all persons to ensure beforehand with their usual advisors whether their legal and tax status allows them to subscribe units or shares in the alternative investment funds (AIFs) presented on this website.
In accordance with French Law of 6 January 1978 regarding information technology, data files and civil liberties, as amended, personal data processed automatically from the www.swen-cp.fr website has been declared to “Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés” the French National Committee on Computerised Data and Freedoms (CNIL), which has issued an authorisation under number 712 365.
6. Processing of personal data by our company
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 and the French Data Protection Act of 1978, data of a personnel nature of persons concerned collected by our company are subject to processing for the purpose of managing its clients and combatting money laundering and financing of terrorism. Such data are meant for our use, the use of entities of our parent group, Groupe Aéma, its service providers and, where applicable, administrative and judicial authorities.
Such data shall be kept throughout the client relationship plus five years effective with the end of the relationship, then kept on file in order to be able to comply with any legal obligation or provide evidence needed, for example, in cases of litigation.
Our company shall hold confidential any personal data provided through the www.swen-cp.fr website (particularly any information disclosed to its human relations department), in accordance with all current laws and regulations.
However, we reserve the right to use your personal data that we have collected, as well as technical and browsing information, such as type of browser, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on this website, in order to administer and process your investments and all related activities.
Please keep in mind that no guarantee is offered that an e-mail sent to us will indeed be received or that the content of said e-mail will remain confidential throughout its transmission via Internet.
In accordance with current regulations, you possess various rights over your personal data, including right of access, rectification and deletion of your personal data, as well as the following various rights pertaining to the processing of your data: the right to limit processing, the right to oppose processing, and the right to data portability.
If you have any questions on our Data Protection Policy or on the manner in which to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By mail: For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (Délégué à la Protection des Données), Ofi Invest, 22 rue Vernier, 75017 Paris, France
If you are not satisfied with the way we manage your personal data, our Data Protection Officer will strive to resolve any concerns directly with you.
We strive to reply to all valid requests within one month. However, this process could take longer if the request is particularly complex. You will be notified of such where applicable. To speed up the processing of your request, we may ask you to provide more details on what you wish to receive or on what concerns you.
In the event of difficulties or if you are not satisfied with the response provided to you, you may appeal to the French National Commission on Computer Data and Freedoms (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)), which is the local authority in charge of ensuring the protection of personal data, in order to make any claim:
- By mail: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07
- Online through the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr
To find our more, please refer to our Data Protection Policy.
7. Property rights
The general layout of the website, as well as all its software, texts, animated or still images, know-how and all other components are the exclusive property of the website operator.
Any full or partial representation of this website by any company without the express consent of the website’s operator is forbidden and would constitute forgery under Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
The same applies to any databases located on the www.swen-cp.fr website that are protected by the provisions of the Law of 1 July 1998 on the transposition into the French Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 pertaining to the legal protection of databases.
The brands of the website operator and its partners, as well as logos displayed on the website, are semi-figurative or non-semi-figurative trademarks and are registered.
Any total or partial reproduction of these brands or logos based on website elements without the express authorisation of the website operator is therefore prohibited under Article L.713-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code.
Website users and visitors may not install a hyperlink to this website without the express prior consent of the website operator. The website operator may not be held responsible by users via hypertext links installed on the website in the direction of other resources presented on the Internet.