We develop mission-driven approachs to investment that address key social and environmental issues
SWEN Capital Partners always strives to embrace issues of importance to our clients so, on the back of its long-standing position in its market, it has launched several fund initiatives positioned in specific segments or specific types of asset or risk. SWEN CP can also provide investment advisory and/or client support services to assist our clients with their direct investment strategies.
The founding partners of Blue Oceans Partners have joined SWEN Capital Partners
to develop its new impact strategy : SWEN Blue Ocean!
Harness the power of innovation to restore the health of our ocean.
- Contribute to achieving the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goal n°14.
- An ambition to generate both systemic impact and competitive market returns.
- A strategy focused on solutions to overfishing, ocean pollution and climate change.
Biogas project? Hydrogen? Gas mobility?
Europe’s first equity infrastructure impact fund dedicated to renewable gases.
Our activity|Equity financing of renewable gas production and distribution infrastructure in Europe
- Helping farmers and land developers in the regions to build and operate methanation units and treatment facilities
- Supporting entrepreneurs in building gas refuelling stations
- Offering institutional investors the capacity to directly finance companies that are working to decarbonise our economy
Our approach|Conviction-based impact investment
- Financing renewable gas infrastructure
- With a major positive impact on the environment and employment in the regions
- Transparent impact governance and impact measurement based on a scientific and stringent methodology
Our role|To make a direct contribution towards decarbonising our economy and creating jobs in the regions
- Renewable energy production, decarbonisation of transport systems
- Waste recycling, natural fertiliser production
- Local employment: creation of local and non-offshorable jobs
Start-up, SME-ETI with high growth potential, young innovative companies?
A platform for entrepreneurs who innovate, create jobs and fuel growth.
Our activity|Providing funding and support for high-performing French SMEs
- Helping French start-ups to developt
- Offering retail and professional clients access to innovation in France
Our approach|Support for innovative industries
- Investments in French start-ups, from the seed funding stage to the Series B funding stage, with equity or quasi-equity
- Investments in technology start-ups that have a positive impact on society, with no focus on any particular industry
- What are we looking for? A complementary team of founding members, a first product and initial sales traction already underway
Our role|To provide support with goodwill and enthusiasm
- Monitoring each stage of a start-up’s development on a daily basis
- Introducing them to our ecosystem, familiarising them with ESG aspects, issuing recommendations and helping them implement CSR best practices
Recomposition of capital ? Company transfer ? Acceleration of development ?
An innovative strategy to support our SMEs and ISEs (intermediate-sized enterprises).
Our activity|Mezzanine debt financing of European SMEs and ISEs
- SWEN CP invests between €2m and €10m in SMEs, primarily French small and mid caps, and intervenes in 3 types of situation: Sponsorless deals (support for company managers), Mezzanine Development deals (growth finance) and Sponsor-Backed deals (alongside financial shareholder partners)
Our approach|Flexible and innovative
- Flexible as our financing solutions are tailored to the company’s needs and degree of maturity
- Innovative as we take on the role of responsible investor and assist company managers in incorporating non-financial aspects into their businesses